Biotechgate Digital Partnering is an online event that runs four times a year to support the business development of Pharma, Biotech, Medtech and Digital Health companies. The last Biotechgate Digital Partnering edition hosted over 1,200 representatives from leading life science companies and investors from around the globe, including big pharma, biotech start-ups and corporate investors.
The 11th edition of the five-day international conference will take place virtually from Feb 06th to Feb 10th 2023 and is free to attend.
Register today to:
- Join our state-of-the-art premium partnering system to easily meet with other participants in secure one-to-one virtual meetings 24-hours a day.
- Attend workshops and panel discussions hosted by experienced industry professionals.
- Network through daily “pop-up coffee breaks”, hosted by the #CoffeeBuddies.
The scheduling of individual one-on-one meetings is provided by our premium partnering and matchmaking platform HelloPartnering.
- 5 days of Digital Partnering: Contact and arrange meetings with representatives of leading companies active in the Biotech and Pharma industry. See who is attending »
- Attend your pre-scheduled meetings via Zoom video calls. Learn more about the partnering »
- Privacy is guaranteed: Every virtual meeting takes place in its own, secure virtual room.
Pop-up Coffee Sessions
What is the key part missing at virtual conferences? Random meetings at a social event and coffee breaks! During Biotechgate Digital Partnering, we replicate these spontaneous conversations and a chance to meet new people informally. Our coffee break and networking providers are the #Coffeebuddies, with host Prof. Tony Sedgwick, supported by the Producer Graham Combe.
- Simple participation via Zoom link provided
- Short topic discussion
- Breaking into subgroups and changing different subgroups (moderated)
- Different time slots for the individual sessions to accommodate all time-zones
Workshops and Presentations
A variety of live workshops and presentations will be provided during Biotechgate Digital Partnering. Participation is free of charge for all attendees. You can register with one click on the agenda page, where a link to the virtual presentation will be provided.
The detailed program will be published one month before the conference starts.