The NIH’s National Institute on Aging (NIA) provides over $140 Million annually, through non-dilutive SBIR/STTR grants, to startups that are developing innovations that could extend and enhance healthy aging as well as innovations addressing age-related diseases including Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias.
Todd Haim, Director of the Office of Strategic Extramural Programs at NIA will provide an overview of the NIH and the NIA SBIR/STTR grants including eligibility, program specifics, funding opportunities, awardee resources, and tips on submitting competitive applications. Todd will also be available to meet one-on-one with applicants considering an application to NIA.
Companies interested in being considered for an opportunity for a one-on-one in-person meeting following the event will need to apply by November 30th. Selected companies will be notified on December 5th.
1-ON-1 MEETING APPLICATION
– Log in or create an account on Survey Monkey Apply https://jnj-innovation.smapply.io/prog/meet_with_nihs_national_institute_on_aging_/
– Fill in the application form and upload non-confidential information (you can save and return)
– Submit by November 30, 2022
– Selected companies will be notified on December 5th
– Meetings will be held in-person at JLABS @ SSF on December 8th
– Todd Haim, Ph.D. | Director of the Office of Strategic Extramural Programs | National Institute on Aging
AGENDA (Pacific Time Zone)
10:00 AM Check-In
10:05 AM Welcome Remarks
10:10 AM Presentation
11:00 AM Audience Q&A
11:30 AM Closing Remarks and Refreshments
Complimentary. Registration closes on December 7th at 8:00 PM.