BisNow: State of Bay Area Life SciencesBack
Jun 17, 2021 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm PT
What You’ll Learn:
- What does the life sciences development strategy look like moving into 2021?
- Have venture capital funding and investment into life sciences increased?
- Does the “tech exodus” out of California apply to life sciences?
- How have incubators, accelerators, and coworking spaces functioned throughout the pandemic?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of developing CRE for the life sciences industry?
How You’ll Do More Business: Learn how industry leaders are working towards solutions for the need for more space, the difficulty of developing such a highly intensive space, securing funding, and more! You’ll gain insights into what factors are driving life science expansions and new developments. We’ll dive into the state of life sciences in the Peninsula and the future of design, construction, and development.
Who You’ll Meet: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials, and more.
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the market in the Bay Area to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Access to all live content, panel replays on-demand, and live networking that is dynamic and actually useful. Networking tools include direct messaging, lobby chat, and speed networking which have led to over 5,000 matches this year.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our California event producer, Madison Weisiger at email@example.com.