CLS and Aon have teamed up to bring comprehensive coverage for Executive Liability and Cyber Insurance programs. Aon has undertaken an extensive request for proposal process to vet and select an elite group of insurers based on their ability to deliver distinctive value to life sciences clients. Through these programs, members can access and benefit from expansive coverage of offerings, and competitive pricing utilizing broad Aon-negotiated policy language, along with a unique array of defined services, all designed to enhance program efficiency and effectiveness through these reputed insurance carriers.
Member Benefits for Aon Executive Liability Insurance
- Members will benefit from multiple carriers competing for their business, without sacrificing coverages or enhancements.
- Superior claims handling by experience attorneys and claims professionals with extensive life science experience
- Managed by dedicated Life Science and Professional Risk Solutions team members within Aon industry
- Industry-leading global resources, technical expertise and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries
Member Benefits for Aon Human Capital Services
- 10% discount on consulting fees for new client engagements in the following practice areas:
- Employee rewards (e.g., salary structure and bonus plan design);
- Sales force compensation and effectiveness;
- Talent assessment tools and strategy;
- Total rewards strategy and optimization; and
- Workforce analytics (e.g., DE&I metrics and pay equity).
Please note, engagements in the areas of corporate governance, equity plan design, and executive compensation are not included.
- 7.5% discount on compensation survey participation, including McLagan and Radford products. This offer is only available to first-time buyers who have not previously participated in any Aon survey.
- Access to select Aon articles and research, especially insights from the Radford Global Compensation Database.