- News and Insights
- About Us
Drug Development Immersion is an interactive course that explores the regulatory, commercial, and scientific factors needed to bring a drug successfully to market. The discussion features both small molecule drugs and biologics. Our instructors illustrate the corporate decision-making process with personal accounts, giving participants unique strategic development insights. Learn from an industry expert what it takes to get a molecule from the bench into the marketplace.
Drug Development Immersion was developed for the non-science professional who works within or services the biopharma industry and needs to become familiar with the preclinical and clinical development process. Click here to view the program agenda.
Who should attend
Appropriate for those without a science background who need a foundational understanding of the drug development process.
Ideal for anyone who works in finance, law, marketing, human resources, business development, project management, IT, administrative support, supply chain, research development, non-clinical, clinical, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, policy, government relations and manufacturing.
Past participants include:
– Venture capitalists, bankers, analysts, financial managers
– Insurance brokers, real estate professionals
– Patient advocacy group staff, disease foundation members
– Policy makers, lobbyists, attorneys
– Consultants, public relations specialists, journalists
– University administrators, research institute support staff
CLS members: $1495 | Non-members: $1595